Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day Four - I hit the floor

Quite literally. I feel like death. Which is why I'm posting this Saturday morning instead of Friday night. I FINALLY got home at 9pm... laid on the floor to play with Renn, ended up almost sleeping on his fluffy "Duck Duck" and it pretty much took everything in me to get up. I'm sick - I have this sinus crap and I feel like my head is going to implode. Anyways I didn't do BAD yesterday but I didn't do GOOD either, I just kind of did okay. I didn't eat breakfast and I had ice cream for lunch - because my throat hurt so bad. Today, I will definitely eat better it just probably still will not be as much. No little quirky comments today, folks. I'm barely pumping this little blurb out to you. I will write this evening as Day 5 unfolds. Keep the recipes coming! And try to put them in the comments of this BLOG post rather than FB so the people that are reading the BLOG can have access to them. I will post recipes in my blog as I begin to try them (starting tomorrow probably). Love you all for sticking with me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey... if you are going to get Ice Cream, at least get MyBerry - it really is better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Moving Mountains

 I obviously haven't been journaling/blogging lately... and I feel the need to dump it all. All the highs and lows and in betweens of ou...