Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 18-23... I know, I'm ashamed of myself

I know. I'm utterly ridiculous... but let's face it - I'm beat. I get about 4-5 hours of sleep (and just so you know I'm definitely an 8 hour sleep needer) and then I go deal with crazy little people all day, only to come home cook, clean and do laundry then do it all over again. I know, I know... that's not a very good excuse for neglecting my resolution... but what can I say I'm just flat out pooped and when I do get a free 5 minutes I soak it in... no blogging... no researching, just me and my beloved Pinterest. ;) haha. Oh yeah, I'm obsessed with that thing, "pinning" a thousand items I may or may not ever use (but hopefully I will). On an awesome note I've lost 7 pounds thus far - so at least I met my "monthly goal" and I totally ate MyBerry for lunch yesterday.  How are YOU doing?? I'm still walking but most of the time I just feel like passing out and laying there for 20 minutes instead of walking, walking is stupid and I hate it. I wish I could just run so at least I'd feel like I'm doing something REAL... walking just seems like nothing. Especially 20 minutes a day. I'm a wimp. I wish I could get points for yelling - I sure do that enough during the day, I'd be a size 2 in about a month. Or maybe getting slapped in the face by kids... I definitely have that going on... I could probably swing a size 6 in a month if I could lose weight that way. PEOPLE! Get ahold of your kids ... seriously, I do not get paid enough for this. Just spank'em on the way in and tell'em what for.

Okay enough of my complaints... I get it, I'm the only one that can do anything about it. So I have no real "research" for you tonight. I'm working on a Coconut Oil experiment for you so I'll have that info coming at you soon.

Instead I have this....THINGS I'M GOING TO DO THIS WEEK & NEXT WEEK
(1) DRINK MORE WATER (I went downhill fast on that one)
(2) EAT MORE VEGGIES
(3) WALK 30 MINUTES, rather than 20
(4) YELL LESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moving Mountains

 I obviously haven't been journaling/blogging lately... and I feel the need to dump it all. All the highs and lows and in betweens of ou...