Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day Two was not hot

Today sucked... I'm not even gonna lie. I stepped on the scales this morning and it said I gained 2 pounds. I started my P... I forgot breakfast, like totally just forgot about it. So I was starving and completely devoured my lunch in about 5 seconds - not healthy. The kids at work are going to make me have a nervous breakdown before I hit 30. So I had a Cherry Pepsi with dinner... and then I had a few peanut butter cookies to make myself feel better about my horrible no good day. And you know what I discovered... they didn't really help me feel better - they made me feel worse. I hated myself after I consumed those delectable cookies. Dumb. So I'm going to drink the rest of my water for the day (doing good on that by the way 80oz a day and all) and go to bed. Yes, it is 7:20pm and I don't care. My husband is wonderful and willing to look out for our son and I'm just going to re-evaluate myself in my dreams tonight. Tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let one bad moment or one bad day get you down. When you feel guilty after consuming something tell yourself, "I will not judge myself for this. I will move on. And I will not make any more mistakes today because I am worth it, and I know that tomorrow morning when I feel less bloated I will be proud of overcoming the temptation." This is the speech I give to myself about 550 times a day. Sometimes it works, and sometimes I still give in, but I don't count it as a failure. I have full faith in you Jilly. I KNOW you can do this. I know lots of people say this, but when I was able to lose a little weight, I knew anything was possible b/c I thought it was impossible. I can't wait to continue to read your blog. I am super proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Moving Mountains

 I obviously haven't been journaling/blogging lately... and I feel the need to dump it all. All the highs and lows and in betweens of ou...